Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Ugh I’ve skimmed through chapter 38, I can’t wait!!!

lmao haha i thought people were congratulating you guys for the work
anywayyy: this whole family is so annoying and full of psychos PLEASE JUST GO LEAVE WITH HEXION
also, he already knows she is being abused so you terrible father dont even dream about hurting her

wait but didnt they say at the beginning that she is actually the duke's illegitimate child? i thought everyone in the house knew about that but not her, but now i guess the brothers also dont know...
plus there is a huge difference between reynold and that psycho guy like reynold can be disgusting and hateful but he did start to hate penelope after wishing his sister would never come back, but this dude just hates adele for existing, that is a whole new level of being a terrible brother

If he actually frickin burns her. Idgaf about my morals anymore. Frickin off with their bloody heads.

Dex-chan lover
I thinks this series is promoting a really good message: there are some people you can't fix and the best choice is to just leave.

Is the author trying to make Kuarn some sort of twisted sadistic abusive domineering extremely-tsun tsundere, and that somehow he's gonna get a "inexcusable but understandable explanations of his actions" because of his obsession for FL and so later on comes a plot twist redemption to make him a sympathizable character?
Pls no author, no... He better suffers miserably as he should like the violent and abusive villain he is instead of getting the pity treatment for being designed with the role of the pathetic love-blind immature tsun villain...

@BlazingMagpie Well, in this case, it's best to give it your all to ruin them. I also think it shows an idea that simply following along those people won't give you the peace you desire, it will just make you more miserable.
@Kyiyo At this point of story, even without burns, they are well-deserving of death.

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser It really is better to just leave. The harder you try to fight them, the bigger are the odds you will suffer from it. You are gaining nothing but some self-satisfaction.

Wait that was the father? He was so inkompetente with his son, I assume it was another brother. He needs her to marry but he isn't careful at all, the brother could had killed her.

@BlazingMagpie You can't always just leave peacefully, knowing that these people still exist somewhere and are living quite well can cause a great amount of anguish and fear. It is not so simple to forget some things done, when those who did it are still right there. So it can come to either living in fear or suffering more but overcoming it.

I skimmed the raw and....
The evil father locked her in some kind of dirty and terrible room. Duke Hexion came to her house and took away from the family on spot. He doesn't give a shit about the family and actually punching/beating Kuarn in front of everyone. What a chad.

Dude, she knows that you’re not going to burn her when you know it would put her marriage in jeopardy. She’s not dumb enough to fall for your empty threats anymore.

I have so much tension in my body, it's unhealthy 😫. But like I feel like she shouldn't have shown all her anger then -- I understand it was a breaking point but these people r cray-cray & she's not in the clear yet. I feel like she should've arranged a carriage to take her to the Duke's house before getting too upset :-/

Protec our girl tho!! And thx for the double update! Your work is greatly appreciated <3

Group Leader
what a bunch of f-king asshole, adele didn't even do anything wrong to them and all she did was beg for their love but they only saw her as a tool...they're so hateful

Users who are viewing this thread