Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

How the hell is Kuarn gonna ask if she’s ok when he’s the one that was flinging her around like a rag doll. What an ass!

This orange hair dude likes our FL but acts like an elementary boy, he should grow up. And why would he ask if she's ok? Weirdo.. He did worse.

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me, just preparing some torturing tools for this group of terrible individuals 😈

Our lady used to tremble under her father's gaze

It's awesome that she finally can have the courage to glare back at her tormentors!

Okay this orange haired dude beat the brothers in "Death is the only ending for the villainess" for being worst step bro

I don't get it why he hates her that much. He is her real father right ? No matter how those people are rotten, usually they tend to protect their child by principle legitimate or not

lmao viewers are so cute
They sent Thank you comments to the translators because they thought it's the end of season 1 😂<3

@Saerin02 Whaaaaa I really like the Step-brothers in "Death is the only ending for the Villainess" tho. But ur rjght, orange hair is a bitch

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS HOUSEEEEE!!!!! GOODNESSS!!! ICANT WAIT FOR THEIR FALL!! A**HOLESSSSSS!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION ❤️

Funny how Kuarn asking if Adele is okay when he's the one who dragged her outside the window. (○`ε´○)プンプン!!

They’re all so messed up in the head, Adele hurry and go live with Hexion please😭

This family is so disgusting that I hope none of them gets a redemption and they ask just suffer

Users who are viewing this thread