Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
I get that she ain't a STR build but come on now punch him in the damn face or better yet snatch that damn cigar and burn it out in his eye. I mean come on she already fucked up by let it show so clearly how much she despises these idiots. Go full broke and leave a permanent mark that'll be the talk of the high society.

Oh gosh this chapter is insane!!!! She should just leave home and go to the grand duke. Meanwhile I hope the “shadow-assassin” saw everything and reported to his master (the childhood friend) so he can maybe take revenge 😈

yeah looks like Kuarn is being characterised as an extremely abusive tsundere but he does it bc he has a lwil cruwsh on her 😳😳😳 god CAN SOMEONE PUNCH HIS FACE ALREADY AND WE'VE ONLY MET HIM FOR 2 CHAPTERS

@Xevin holy shit chad chad chad chad chad (can jin pls join in too? lmao)

Dex-chan lover
Lmao is how dumb is the duke, there’s no way someone who visits every day would be turned off by a wound

@Rayster
Hm, pretty sure brother dearest isn't a tsundere. He's upset his toy is getting away. His to bully, his to terrorise, but his to love? No. More like his to own.
At least that's the feeling I get. I heavily doubt either he or the father gets a "they are just misunderstood" backstory. Not with the eyes of that father. Not with the brother.

Whole thing about tsunderes is that they act mean, but aren't. They speak through their actions. Kuaren is just a bully.

Edit: also bully who may or not be in love with her, but honestly, he acts more like he owns her, so good riddance. No way he's getting a misunderstood arc.

I think this duke is on level with the Duke in Actually I was the real one?
He bought her up, and all he bother with is establishing his power over her, like all his sons and his wife..

Please say the marriage come soon

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating season 1!!!!111!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

In all seriousness holy crap the father is an irredeemable piece of garbage

Dex-chan lover
@Vofuro
About the brother
Beleive or not, he didn't dislike MC.
However is kind of stupid.
When MC was brouht in the family, he sense she hide her real emotion. He wanted to know her better but she never open so he try to make her react and became more and more extreme.

Later when she will leave he will try to bring her home and even ask her if she wasn't happy at home.
When her mom was pregnent, he wanted her to come felecite her as a family and was shock she said "no"
In it's level it's more a mental illness stupidity level. XD

Users who are viewing this thread