Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAA PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE TITLE BYEEE BISHESSSS AHAHAHAHA!! What a fool attacking the Duke 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Are you dumb???

@AnimefangirlX Actually, we did see her making plans and taking action. She went to her childhood friend to find an information broker. The night she came back from that is the night kuarn threw her out the window. She also didn't sit around waiting to be abused, she avoided them and made a point of not getting into the same situations as the last timeline. She more or less decided to trust the grand duke after their last encounter but the both of them still were making plans towards getting married. She had no real way of knowing that simply going to sleep would escalate things to that degree. So far she had been able to control the situation with her family.

Even I was anxious for her to accept the grand duke from his first proposal but that's because it's a story and I know he's her endgame love interest. Realistically speaking though, I wouldn't be quick to make any move knowing I'm likely to be assassinated if I trigger the wrong person. Same thing with the fairies (they're literally dangerous tricksters who move in a reality different from ours). She chose the path of least resistance her last life and gotten killed. It makes sense she's moving at her own pace and being wary of everything.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you daddy dearest for giving our Adele the chance to finally go with hubby <3 you're so considerate <3 <3 F U C K E R

Hell yeah there was 0 reason for her to stay there go far away !!! Far far away!!!

@Ceereus This can't be explained any better, it seems like @AnimefangirlX skipped all the chapters that didn't have romance in it bc it spent plenty time showing where she differed and made active efforts to protect herself.

Fed-Kun's army
What a dumb family. Had they just treated her better, she would have done what they wanted.
I'm glad they got what they deserved. Though I would have loved to see them in more pain 😈

Thanks for the chapter

*me, reading this & sobbing* Adele, honey, I'm so proud of you ;u;
Honestly though, that last panel was such an incredible bitchslap to her fakeass abusive dickbag of a father, I'm so happy for her ;u;

Users who are viewing this thread