Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

@Ceereus it probably has to do with the fact that she was originally assasinated on his orders, so he's wanting things to go on his terms not the dukes

Does it get more satisfying than this chapter??? I’m so glad her stupid family can do nothing but helplessly watch.
Thanks so much for the update!

Duke: Adele, move into my house
Adele: Nah, I'm good
*gets beaten up like we knew she would, and like she always does*
Duke: Adele, move into my house
Adele: Lol ok

🙄

@KSPotato i know what you mean! Im deffo not in love with MC cos she says no to everything good and until recently suffered everything bad in silence. “You want mega awesome fairy powers?” - No “You want a man who is actually caring and treats you well?” - I refuse (until recently) “You want to try to actually learn about your powers, maybe learn to develop and use them?” - No (unless she spent the week in the room trying to learn about them, we don’t know as we don’t see)

A meh MC is just so frustrating. Bring on some healing now she’s out of the hell hole and show us you’ve got some fire, gurl

still wondering what was in that bag kuarn gave karina a couple chapters ago 🤔

THIS IS WHAT A ML SHOULD DO AND BE!!! Hehehe 😈😈😈 I wish to see more of him belittling and fxcking their family up!

Why is he such a calm badass. We like to see bullies and abusers put in their place as they should.

Users who are viewing this thread