Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

"..for nothing" LMAO and then she flicks the middle finger at the two avocado-lookin ass and carrot-head ass and waddles away in joyful bliss hand in hand with her new hubby-to-be.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm not sure what the Duke expected. Did he think she was going to continue following his instructions after marriage with treatment like that?

Some of you just need to admit you like op'd fmc and that's ok

@Yabaibunni Yeah that makes sense since he does see Adele and the grand duke as not knowing their place. But he doesn't have any grand plans involving Adele except getting rid of her without incident. The king has plans because he needs to control the duke and grand duke.

@Skyeshi She was actually assassinated on the king's orders so that he can blame her father.

@AnimefangirlX She was just being careful? It doesn't make sense to blindly go from one situation to another without gaining as much information etc from her family.

Haha get bent you twats ! Good that she is leaving this mad house, time for some romance and maybe payback.

@Ceereus
I can understand her being cautious about jumping from a bad situation to a worse one, but we didn't see her doing any planning or information gathering.

She just sat around with people who were abusing her and who she knew would continue to abuse her, and lo and behold they did abuse her. What a shock.🤨

Users who are viewing this thread