Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

For a moment I was dreading that the duke's residence would be the same shitty castle asset with the arches glad it's at least something different.

Thanks for the update!

I do wonder why he didn't give her his jacket, since she is in a nightgown(?) or alt least thin clothing

Thanks for the TL!

Just thinking about the general time period of this, how does Adele not feel self conscious when she's wearing just her bare chemise while riding a horse with Hexion....🤔😳

finally she leaves that sh*thole.. and that asshole tryin to stop her from leaving..😑 really?? you treat her like sh*t and still expect her to stay there. dafuk? the audacity

I guess Quarn's idea of affection didn't get through to her 🙄 What did he expect seriously......

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Shes finally out of that hellhole!!
Im ready for some good ass fluff.

Dex-chan lover
It seems as if the prince rescued the captured princess now It feels like the story is actually going to start 😭😭 😭 and it's going to be all happy feels only.
At least I hope, still got the king and those hooded people to worry about.

Thanks for the update ❤️

My girl finally free from that house 🥺🥺🥺 She can sleep wwll now knowing that orange haired idiot wont be coming in to bother her at random moments in the night 🥺🥺🥺

Users who are viewing this thread