Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Don’t suffer so needlessly! She is in your freaking house ajsjdksjd!!!

omg i need the next chapterrrrrrr ahhhhhhhh thank you so much for the update

MD@Home
When she said, “I wish with all my heart” it got me finishing the sentence as “to fly with the dragons in a land apart.”

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that notebook is a super lost cause the instant she didn't take it with her when they left.
It won't help much unless she made notes on which language it is translated from and that you also need to look at night as well.
I don't doubt that the kingdom has someone else that can read that script tho. Best they can hope for is a delay in the kingdom's start on this hunt.

I swear if he's healed just because she "wishes with her whole heart" imma rage cause I've wished for so many things that never came true 😂

While him enduring the pain when she's right there seems unnecessary, I think it goes to show how respectful and courteous Hexion is towards Adele. Even though he's suffering, he doesn't want to use that to pressure Adele or add to her burdens. He really seems to be trying to respect her boundaries and let her make her own choices.

Contributor
He will not be healed, but his pain will be gobe for a lil while probably.

Her powers are not great atm, she need to read all the tombstone and dechipher it first.

Double-page supporter
I kinda feel like the pacing is getting a little rough, but I'm still liking it regardless.

@bkre Why does that sound familiar?

Dragon Tales? No... something else.

Edit: Never mind. I looked it up and yes it's Dragon Tales. :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I WANT MOOOORE!!! To think the season will end soon. T^T I have to endure such a long wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread