Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this isn't one of those situations where it turns out the family really does like her, they're just bad at expressing it. But based on the "mother" and "father", it doesn't appear to be the case.
Jury's still out on the "brothers".

wow... you don't like it when she greets you nor when she doesn't and talk back, what the heck do you want her to do then? what a bioch

thank you for the chapter!!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't care if they actually "love" her or some bs, they're all pieces of shit.
And damn, did not expect the mother to slap her like that!

Dex-chan lover
Wow; that moment when you wish the MC was a bit more ruthless even though you usually hate ruthless characters X'DD That slap was totally unnecessary :(

Please don't give us that bullshit cliche where the blonde guy actually likes her but was just embarrassed

Damn that second brother is hot... but he's messed up.
Also, the ML is cuter and puppy-like.
I like him better. hehehehehe

Thank you for translating!

why does the mc always get slapped in these for no reason 😔😭

thank you for the chapter!

I found the artist who did the cover art on Twitter y'all 👀 had to comb through a bajillion Korean websites but I found them hahA

(Technically it's two artists, one did lineart and one did everything else, this is the one that did everything else) They're @/Kotavi !

Edit: Other artist is @/chero0627

This might not interest anybody, but I felt like sharing it after all that searching lol

I want to know their reason

Cuz lady she didn't kill your daughter nor wanted to be an illegitimate child of your trashy family

Users who are viewing this thread