Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Thank you so much for the chapters! Reading this hurts my heart but it feels new and refreshing, I just want our girl to be happy and that evil step mother/mother and everyone needs karma.

I REALLY don't want this family's redemption!!!!
Most of the time s, family's redemptions are something I enjoy because sometimes their feeling weren't as clear or actions were interpreted wrongly, like "A Stepmother's Märchen", or things are built over time and never properly dealt with, like "Beware the Brother!!!".

In this case, nope. This family takes a girl to be their "daughter", but they don't even try to act like it. If so, just never drag her to begin with???? I hope this family suffer, every single one of them!

If I think about it, her start is similar to "Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess", but there I can accept more the trash family then here. Maybe since that one follows the "otome game" logic, even though I agree the characters in the other manwha were acting trashy, there is a chance I can like them later on.

I really want them to suffer there is not a single one have even tiniest redeaming quality..

I hope at the end the family fell into ruin. I don't want to give them a chance in redemption. The whole family sucks and i want them to suffer after making adele suffer. I want them to truly feel like they're living in hell that they'd rather die

Double-page supporter
@July_Daydreamer
Pretty sure the only reason they took her in was to pretend the other daughter didn't die of that disease that was so stigmatized it could cause the downfall of the family. ( was mentioned in the first chapter) In other words they never wanted a new daughter they were just hiding the death of the other daughter to protect themselves. Which is right in keeping with how they act towards her. Her existence is a weak point that if reveled for what it really is could be their downfall, so she is necessary but at the same time an eyesore. Having her die while traveling by bandit attack when they were done using her was just disposing of the evidence. The fact it was revealed she was the Father's bastard child could mean it was the wife who really ordered the man's troops to kill her instead or her Father is just that much of a ruthless asshole.

Fed-Kun's army
She’s not a fucking child, you motherfucking bitch. Go slap your own daughter— oh wait. That’s right. You don’t have one.

Contributor
Yeah, she really need to be saved by the black knight, because she will not be able to run from this family alone, her father seems really smart.

I HOPE SHE DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH LATER ON WHEN FL BECOMES MORE INDEPENDENT

😖aaaaaa please someone help her!! get her out of there!!😣

Poor girl. She can't win at all. The Duke wants to be called "father" but does not like her calling him that. The Duchess doesn't like the MC geeting her but demands the MC greet her. WTF.

I hope she meets up with the black knight soon.

And thank you for double release!

No one in the family was remotely nice, not even as a false pretence. I’m done with them all, get out girl. Quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread