Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Lol, if I was the MC, when I was independent, I would return to this house, pulling every fingernails of every single one of them, laughing while watching them screaming. Then I would slowly cut the limps of the green hair brother in front of the Duke and Duchess, after getting bored at playing with him, I killed him and made a stew out of him. Starved the parents, then gave them the stew for them to eat. After letting them finish the delicious meal, I would display the head of the green hair guy with his own dick in his mouth, and revealed to them that the stew they have just had was made of their own child.

Must be hard for MC to survive when the duchy assassins are everywhere and her head could just roll anytime. She had to endure the maltreatment and find a way to be a little bit happy from her misery.

THE WHOLE FAMILY ARE INSANE IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE. NOW I WANT THE WHOLE FAMILY GET THEIR KARMA AS BAD AS THEY CAN. TORTURED TILL DEATH PERHAPS. NO EXECUTE, MAKE THEM FEEL THE PAIN🙂

dat dang duchess

doesnt speak to her: why didnt you greet me
FL speaks to her: dont talk back to me
if FL greeted her properly, probably: biTCh

Damn b1tch!!!!! I really hope she'll be killed painfully, how she dares to do that to this cutie apple pie 🤧😤🗡🗡🗡

Kinda feel that blonde magician maybe liked her but had that idiotic and immature way to show it? I hope so because if all her family is trash is gonna hurt my heart. She deserves happiness and a safe enviroment, pls ):

Edit: the step mother of a b1tch is clearly ready to causes all the pain she can so lowkey I really hope she'll die before even getting pregnant 🙌🏻👀

@July_Daydreamer Well.... Idk if you read the novel for Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess, but I assume you haven't, bc you'd proooobably hate those motherf*cking aßes with a burning passion if you did. The novel doesn't have any beautiful drawings, so you see them for what they truly are.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for another update somnolent dog scans!!! Aaaagh you guys are spoiling us with near-regular updates!

Annoying step mom aaaaaaaa
I freakin HATE her type. Good move on our girl for hightailing out of there. No matter what she does she's treated with animosity. I just hope the author doesn't justify these acts of abuse in the end like most others

I really like how this webtoon makes these characters horrible, like I can feel it in my bones. Perhaps it's because there's a plausible reason for why they are acting like this. What started as 'generic' actually has some interesting twist! Really liking this one so far

the rage i feel right now is at an all time high, don’t worry Adele we are going to get you out of there i swear

You know, as much as I hate her "family" I can kind of understand where the brothers coming from. Their sister died of a horrible disease and they either had to watch or were kept away so they don't get sick as well. Then here comes a stranger in their house who they have to pretend is their sister. No time to grieve. No memorial or funeral. Here's this girl who's always been your sister who never died. Just a daily reminder of the sister you will never be allowed to mourn.

The mom might have it worse. Not only does all the above apply to her, but she has to pretend that the evidence of her husband's infidelity is the daughter she gave birth to. Doing that for years has to cause a lot of resentment to build up.

The dad even has his reasons for adopting MC. The disease that killed his only daughter has some stigma attached to it that would have caused the downfall of his family, so he had to make the choice to bring in his illegitimate daughter and cause pain to his wife and sons.

It's interesting when there's some nuance to characters rather than just "bad people are bad" for no reason other than the author needs a villain. You could say that if they were pretending that she was their real daughter then they should have treated her better, but people are emotional and don't always do what's best. I still hate them all, but I love to hate them.

Dex-chan lover
The only issue with these kinds of stories is that the chapters just can't come fast enough!
I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Thanks for the translation :)

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair she was kinda 'rude', she should have pretended to be meek as she used to be in front of them while planning her way out.

her family is so shitty… but i don’t think mc has thought of revenge even once? She just wanna run away from them lol

A cross between "beware of the brothers" and "Death is the only end for the villain" 😅

oh boy, this family is actually awful, same with the kuarn dude or whatever his name was.

why tf are they such btches I don't understand? they brought her in just to torment her? lol

Users who are viewing this thread