Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

I absolutely hate the father. What a douche. Other than that I want to see what the black knight's face looks like. :>

I like to think it was the kiss SFX instead of a metallic clank because he went “MWAH” while he “”””kissed”””” her hand.

I'm glad there seems to be no route for redemption for her adoptive family bc holy shit, are they a load of pricks (one might even say they make up a whole cactus jfc). I like stories like these so long as the abusive family doesn't turn around and go good or something n reconcile witb the abused like honestly. fuck that. run

thank you for the translation

Lol I literally just started reading this series and chapter 7 is updated when I finished 6 :p is this fate?

lol how did the manhwaga make the knight so attractive and expressive when you can’t even see his face yet 😂

Dex-chan lover
Gilgamesh isn't gonna be happy that "daddy" is bullying Enkidu
Dad is a dick. Can't wait for him to get what's coming.

i like how they portray the actual difficulty and risks in trying to escape abuse,,, a lot of revenge scenarios make it seem easy and have the mcs show themselves as badass geniuses, which isnt necessarily bad and its good catharsis, but this kind of scenario is refreshing(? im not sure how to describe it) to see

Last scene totally took me by surprise tbh there wasnt anything shown in the past 7 chapters that would warrant the knight panting deep in the forest unless he ran which I didnt see him doing either. Im just confused. This is worse than a cliff hanger cuz there wasnt any build up but yes im a b*tch for our girl Karina so who tf care sabout some randomly panting dude in the forest

Users who are viewing this thread