Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

thank you for the update!

gosh the duchess and the duke sucks, a lot. But I'm looking forward to seeing the black knight- and hoping that hes the ml.

Aggregator gang
The first thoughts I had on the ending page was

I want him to have purple hair!
Wait, how much did he run?
Is he a fucking werewolf

0-0 I'm weird

okay I don't care if the father is a misunderstood character don't throw a glass on your daughter's face you piece of shit. You're the one who cheated on his wife and had an illegitimate child why does she have to endure all your crap

Dex-chan lover
She should get the ml to end her family they don't deserve her 8C

Dex-chan lover
@Writerfromanotherstar its 1 year till the new baby daughter is born, im guessing she will escape that day, if she escapes before that he will hunt her down to drag her back coz he still ''needs'' a daughter

tassels go on the sword though or if there are too many on the shoulders never heard of them going dead center of the chest

@Hollow7F But from what we have, she hasn't done anything to prepare, whatsoever. So her sitting here and saying 1 year, makes no sense. In the original life they didn't even kick her out,,, They didn't care enough about their image to visibly mistreat her so I really doubt they would've been against kicking her out. So she should be aware that her 'attempting' to leave at that time does not guarantee they'll let her go because they have that younger daughter...
It would be best to leave now imo, and get so far away in lands he doesn't have authority in,,, (It'd really be a good dose of his/their own medicine as well).
She shouldn't have started visibly acting different as well, It puts them all on guard and makes them anticipate previously unexpectable actions,,,

I just think she went about this the wrong way almost entirely. The best she can do/could do is accept the knight's help but she rejected that too,,,, for no valid reason either- cuz her father doesn't have the reach to get to her once she's with the BK but :/

I don't get why she started acting differently. She's antagonizing the very people who have the power to end her. If she becomes more trouble than she's worth, she knows the duke can easily arrange an "accident" to get rid of her. At this rate she's gonna end up dead in a few days, let alone a year.

Users who are viewing this thread