Thank you!
Lol this knight is coming up wayyyy too fast
It's interesting tho
Lol everyone wants eyecandy

MC's like, "I don't even know what you looked like."
Meanwhile me, "Damn he's hot..."
I already saw his face, but that armor is enough for me. *fans self*

Thank you!

Makes me wonder what he looks like under that mask and what sort of things he is experiencing I'm betting he has that disease they mentioned earlier to the story and that whatever she did it alleviated it for him. I do wonder when she will finally get away from this shitty family I do hope they will have a day of reckoning or something like that because that family deserves something to happen to them

He just radiates this energy which guarantees his hotness underneath the helmet- just saying. He cracks me up lol, that bluntness though you're for sure gonna be rejected, mad respect!

Thanks for the update!

Thank you for the update!

oh my lorddd- it wouldnt be a lie if I were to say I laughed at the end, I love their interactions. Mr black knight is funny- I guess a bit cheeky? But a wholeheartedly puppy 🥺 I bet he's hot under that helmet though. I wonder what's wrong with him though lmao

Your heart is already whaaatttt?!?!??!?!?!!? Don't leave us hanging 😭

Both of them are cute!!!! I ship 😍

The first time I smiled in this story is when the ml interacted with fl. What a great author. I already like the ml

Group Leader
very interesting! I thought he'll be typical aloof, awkward, shy etc male lead with all that getup, turned out he's quite bold and shameless xD (shameless is too harsh but I dunno the word, playful?)

what!? my heart is already what!? a heart attack!? a shortness of breath!? do we need to call a cardiologist!? ML don't go dying on us yet, this is just chapter 9!!

i really like the Ml’s personality and the FL isn’t a pushover anymore, they actually have banter and that’s so cute!

he’s also sweet but i hope he doesn’t try to use love as an excuse to lie and manipulate her

thank you for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread