Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@liroro
I'm sorry, Karina, these feelings are non-refundable.
You must notify Karina of your warranty claim via the Support Tombstone during the Warranty Period and prior to shipping or transporting the Tassel to Karina, provide (upon request) a dated sales receipt for the Tassel, and satisfy all other terms and restrictions set forth in this Warranty. In the country of residence, Karina will provide a return shipping address, prepaid shipping label for the outside of the box you ship, and an RMA (Returned Materials Authorization) label, which must be placed inside the box you ship. In other countries, you must return the Tassel to your retail place of purchase or as we may otherwise direct.

Gggaaaahhh the ml is so cuuuttteee!!! Just look at him saying all that straightforward stuff gaaah albeit under that armor I wanna pat him on his head just look at him!!!!

Double-page supporter
@Nogoodimaginativename
Lmao this is perfect

I really like how the author handles their meeting. The knight is already smitten with her!

Somnolent dog you guys are spoiling us with a double update ngl

Aggregator gang
"My heart is already yours" something like that right? Lol. But he's just getting close to her for her power, but he'll fall in love soon enough!

I love the directness of the Black Knight. His sense of humor already makes him good enough to run away with. But I'm not gonna throw away the suspicion of him being a her.

That's the most smoothest way of confessing... My heart, too, has already. 🤣🙈

Something about a ominous-looking guy in completely black, spiky edge-lord armor saying „My heart fluttered... at the thought that you might have feelings for me.“ cracks me up xD
The forwardness of the ML is really refreshing

Kyaaaaa his personality is so sexy!!! And I really like the FL, she acts realistically but in an endearing way. I really want them to explore together <3
Thank you for the double update (they have all been quite fast and great quality!!)

Thank you for the double releases! The ML is so cute! You really can’t judge a person until they talk as I thought he was the cool type by his armour but he’s fluffy.

i love how mc isn't all blushy or anything just coz someone likes them. and their interactions so far have been funny, not the best quite yet but definitely better than her shit show of a family and other nobles.

thank you so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
The dude is probably trying to say he's sick and the tassel saved him somehow but he doesn't want to spill that he's sick.... so his vague way of saying it gives the misunderstanding that he likes her romantically.

lol.

Users who are viewing this thread