Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

1. I already saw his face, he's such a hottie and a cutie, but I do admit his huge body inside the armor makes him look pretty fine already haha.

2. He'so smooth, why MLs know how to flirt so easily? ))):♡

3. Hahaha, I wonder if he's playing with the feelings part (about being flustered) but I understand him, if he doesn't take the chance, she'll probably runaway and he won't have another opportunity (unless ofc he'd become some kind of stalker which I hope not lmao)

I can not see his face but I already like this black knight who is funny and mysterious. Just like Nino(Nino’s home in YouTube )

My heart...is already... To be continued

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭😭😭

Side note but that interaction was so good hahahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
This is boy is quite assuming, oh my! Haha but he is cute, ngl. Thank you for the chapters!!! :)))

ML is perfect for an otherwise infuriating and outright depressing story like this.
Anything less than full weirdo puppy cutie and the story would get swamped in all the angst lol

...This knight is a man of mysteries. Such as: how did he miss the fact that there was writing on the tombstone? And how does he manage to hunt in a cloak that long without tripping over it?

I find it reassuring that she seems to have a soothing effect on the knight's illness: it gives him a perfectly logical, non-nefarious or crazy reason for pursuing her like that.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least he did not fall for her at first sight. He's just clinging to what could be his only chance to live.

The gap moe between the black armor and his frivolous attitude is super good.

Gaaaah- you had to stop at the cliff hanger. My poor heart *sob sob* it's too cute lol.

Users who are viewing this thread