Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Kuarn, you treated her badly too. Do you think she would willingly go back there and get abused again? What a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Yo... is the orange really that dumb to not notice anything that had happened to our mc damn thats something else.

Did I miss something??? Why the hell that Kuarn thinks it's safe for her to be with them.......
Did he think what he's done so far is normal ?? I'm speechless

how he gonna at like that "fam" of his hasnt ever tried to hurt her yet everytime he encounters a little bit of her existene he get riled and ends up witha premeditated wedgy??? like rly mf?! boy rly tried to threaten her by putting her out the window...

"father woula nvr hurt ya....wait *surprised pikaface*"

i will NEVA--!

Dex-chan lover
Looked up some spoilers on Kuarn's behaviour.

Kuarn's a twisted weirdo who actually likes MC, but didn't like how she put on a "mask" to face the world. Apparently all his harassment was to force her to open up to him and make her ask for his help.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
What a fucking idiot.
"Im gonna harrass you and make your life miserable, this will cause you to open up and depend on me!"

Dude is nothing but trash

orange dude is a dumbass, you think tormenting her and scaring her is gonna make her cry and be all weak to depend on you to save her??? idiot.

kuarn: "As if father tried to hurt you...."

also kuarn, a few chapters ago: flings around MC like a ragdoll with his powers

@Soupysoup probably he didn't take that as a death threat. Lol this orange guy has a loose screw on his brain 😑

Thank you guys for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Lol her brother looks so mental, pretending like she's lived a wonderful life with them and should come back. Maybe he's just dumb though and considers her his to mess with and take his anger and stress out on. Hexion come back already and slap this guy around or something 😂

Fed-Kun's army
What is he on about? It's a joke how he looked so shocked. Who was the one who was throwing her around, dangling in the air a few chapters ago?!

Bruh kuarn blind or something? Smh how does locking her in a room with only some moldy bread every two days not harmful

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, i have no idea what is going on with kuarn. It's either he legitimately does not know her well being since he is at school throughout his life and thought his behavior towards her is something normal and the original girl is also like that/ this is the point of realisation that his family is actually fucked.

Toxic people really think that letting you breathe is treating you kindly smh, Kuarn go home!

Users who are viewing this thread