Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Why is this guy making that silly face as if he's supposed to be surprised??? If he can do whatever he wants to her, why does he think his father is any better??? I swear this family...

Thanks for the swift update!

Why is he so surprised like he hasn’t known how the whole family including himself has abused her 🙄

Group Leader
Is this the case of 'Only I can do anything to her' kinda bullshit? Get out of here you dumbass. I don't even know why they still bother with her. Is it not their plan to have both of them married before? So why acting up now?

Dex-chan lover
No panels are missing right? It seems strange that there are no white space or black borders between some of the panels.

dumbass corn on the cob..he's gotta lotta nerve coming to her house spouting all that bullshit
why the hell would she listen to her abuser!

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dis clueless ass bish I swear yea that’s right go back to your own lil cave of a house leave our girl alone

What is this bitch talking about.. you have been treating her like trash at home, you shits were only decent when you are in public..

As soon as you caused a commotion, she was fucking locked up in a room without food for days..

I’m sorry, but are you missing half your brain?? What do you mean the Duke has never hurt her before??? Actually, scratch that, forget the Duke for a moment, YOU, you son of a noble whore, HAVE HURT HER BEFORE!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread