Just Leave Me Be

Girl, don't you know that you should never trust fairies so easily?? 👁️👄👁️ They hide their meaning behind their words and can be quite scary

Ok I am on chapter 8. The ml better be drop dead gorgeous with the way the author is teasing us with that helmet

The story is so fucking edgy, basically "I gain nothing from being a good girl, so this time I'll focus to my effort for something else"

cause ofc everyone is an asshole.

It's no different than those self fulfillment kinda mangas.

Though this story is short as of yet, it's a very very good one. Definitely keeping up with this one.

Thank you for your all great effort in translating! It’s pretty much appreciated

The original artist doesn't want their works translated. The translators KNOW this. I'll drop this to respect the author's wishes.

Group Leader
@ispcizero3rd Anything can happen from a day to another (sickness, accident, heart attack,...) it's just that people never think about it because it's "pessimist" but it happens all the time unfortunately

It's gotten a lil' confusing. I dont know why but my brain kinda refuses to recognize the plot, I cant really grasp a lot of events. Still tho, I do like the art

Users who are viewing this thread