Just Leave Me Be

Lord Hexion is my new husbando 🤣 Finally a ML who is funny, two faces and a little jerk! I was growing tired of classic MLs who are kind, brave and wanted by everyone.

I was afraid to read this and it end up as being super sad BUT! WHAT'S WITH THIS ML????????????? HE'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND! SHE IS FUNNY TOO!!! I-I LOVE THIS!

Wow the grand duke recognized abuse right away. Also freaking hilarious how he inserted himself into the household LOL

what a refreshing male lead! he really isn’t your typical prince charming or villainess😂

Well-written. Decent art. Invoking of emotions, even. The story is easy-to-follow, and it would easily be a top tier... if it wasn’t amongst the haybales of identical stories.

There seem to be a few attempts at making something original, but it’s incredibly difficult reading from the beginning, since the tropes are so awfully obvious. Going to keep on reading though since I have desperate hopes for something outstanding in here... but I say that to myself a lot.

It might be promising however, since I only made it to the part where she was rescued in cliche fashion by our Prince Charming, and it seems that the comments are indicating something great. I hope.

Wonder why she sticks with her abusive family. She doesn't love them and they don't love her. Already killed her once. It's been a while reading some of the previous chapters so the memo eludes me. I get she's getting some courage now but like girl. Life is so short. Don't waste it on these dummies

Thanks for the update!

@Slutdropjin
Right, I was also confused why she didn't accept his offer. Her only future in that family is to die. It doesn't make sense.

@Gigz
She's much more his salvation than the other way around. I don't understand calling it a cliche when these tropes are what the readers want.

@slutdropjin @ceereus

I was also confused about why she’s sticking around, but after rereading some parts, it looks like
it’s because she wants as few little ties to this life? If she marries him, she’ll have to keep up “her” name and image forever, and to her that seems to be the equivalent of never really being free. So it seems like she’s biding her time to see if she can make it on her own someday as her real self and throw all that behind her.

Not sure if I interpreted that wrong though so if anyone else has any input ^^”

I wonder why the step-mother is abusive to her, after the last chap. Is her older brother her son? I don't think so....
So if she had no children, what does anything matter to her?

Users who are viewing this thread