Just Leave Me Be

Thanks for translating this! I love this manhwa and I think everyone should check out the novel too, it's even more beautiful!

The story is good but I have a feeling it's not gonna be good for my mental health. She gives the vibe that she's too forgiving, and I don't like it when the MC has that kind of personality (basically 99.999% of the stories). Well, all things considered, it can't be as bad as Abandoned Empress anyway, where after reincarnating the heroine falls in love with the same guy who humiliated her thoroughly, abused her in every imaginable way, mutilated her unborn child, murdered her father as a joke, and had her beg him to spare her father before spitting on her and then killing her in her previous life.

I HATE THAT CUNT DUCHESS / fake-mom. Die die die!

She always get scared by the Duke from the back. JDFHKJDFHKJDF Anyway, thank you for translating~ ^_^

Double-page supporter
wow the story jumps a lot, there's minimum explanation, like after she
slap bella and the next chapter she leisurely eating
??? also the artist didn't differentiate the inner thought of the duke and karina so it kinda mix up, need couple of second to process it. it might be better to read the LN, is there an LN to this one?

guys 🥺 i love this series and the ML is HOT thank u somnolent !! also the entanglement joke was ✨chefs kiss✨

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty good! As a male stumbling onto this, all I can say is the comment section is REALLY different than the usual Shounen Manga comment section, soooo many emojis

Dex-chan lover
Yet another Korean web novel manhwa with an inept female lead that gets betrayed then reincarnated/goes back in time, only to cling to the first alpha hunk she meets. As far as chapter 14 goes, it's just as original as a Chinese Rolex, maybe even less so, since it's using so many tropes.

I've been reading in Spanish and it's really good, can't wait for more development

Users who are viewing this thread