Just Right There!

Contributor
I like where this is going :)

Can anyone spoil me the ending (via a message/spoiler tag) so I don't get disappointed by potential bad ending? Since I'm aware a lot of Korean manwha tend to end in a bad note :/

@Meow-chan did you drop this series? i've read upto chapter 46 and i found out that it goes upto chapter 63. do you know where i can read it in english?
tysm.

Fuck my life this series hasn't been updated anywhere else since AUGUST. I mean we all know how it's going to end but god dammit.

Disappointing to have found this only to have nobody translating it anymore.

Lmaoooo wtf is up with the writing? (Or translation idk).
they keep using the word "normal" to describe Straight people as if people who are part Of the lgbtq+ are "abnormal" or "unnatural" like it's soo obvious that whoever wrote that is ignorant as hell such bs

It's already up around Chapter 50+ and it breaks my heart to see this stopped for almost two years, I decided to step up to upload some chapters

I'll upload up to chapter 40 within this week, and continue until chapter 53 where it currently stopped because no one has translated the last few chapters

honestly this was pretty forgettable until the last 10 chapters that were just released. I'm really loving this series now! ty @LaVERT

Edit: I take it back. The new chapters (40+) kinda blow. Especially the forced "woke" chapter. Jesus Christ if you wanna do a woke chapter sure but this was so awfully executed by the author.

Users who are viewing this thread