Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 133 - Hot!!

Dex-chan lover
What is the significance of guy not able to knife the eye but just opt to light him up instead? Seemed an completely unnecessary detail if not to simply fill up pages.

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly he’s so stupid he forgot to hold onto a few AK-47’s to use in his next chapter. So stupid…

Dex-chan lover
What is the significance of guy not able to knife the eye but just opt to light him up instead? Seemed an completely unnecessary detail if not to simply fill up pages.
I came here only to comment on that part.

Because it only highlighted how fucking insane and brainwashed those guys are.

He seems to genuinely believe that "HA! SEE! YOU FAILED TO HIT ME WITH THAT KNIFE! YOU'RE INCAPABLE OF HURTING ME! YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SUFFER, NOT TO HURT!"

Just batshit insane. I mean, that they already were. But the mastermind brainwashes them on a whole new level.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that's not how regular lighters work? Unless its a zippo there's no way the lighter stays lit up after Uruma dropped it on the guy

Dex-chan lover
do you expect this author to be consistent? after all this time proving otherwise? XD
Honestly, given how he thinks Poppy/Marihuana is capable of turning people into deranged psychopaths after a single dose it makes sense to just not think too much about it

Tbf I think we get used to those random details. Remember when Reo out of nowhere swapped the poison in his tooth ?

Aggregator gang
Tbf I think we get used to those random details. Remember when Reo out of nowhere swapped the poison in his tooth ?
it's more like the author wanted to draw someone burning to death instead of boring old getting stabbed

Users who are viewing this thread