Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 152 - I Got Carried Away

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read so much of without dropping, and I don't mean it in a complimentary way. Even Yamada Yoshinobu's works are better than this. For fuck's sake.
But somehow we just can't drop it right no matter how shit it is.... WHAT IF WE'RE ALL BRAINWASHED AND IS UNDER EXPERIMENT BY SHIGOKU KYOUGA..

LONG LIVE REVOLUTIONARY!
LONG LIVE REVOLUTIONARY!
LONG LIVE REVOLUTIONARY!
LONG LIVE REVOLUTIONARY!
LONG LIVE REVOLUTIONARY!
LONG LIVE REVOLUTIONARY!
LONG LIVE REVOLUTIONARY!

Contributor
Why people want this girl to stay alive...she was the reason a lot of chapters were utter trash, especially in the beginning.

Making her escape harm AGAIN WITH PLOT ARMOR would be even worse that anything else.

Wow. That was a long journey of Azuma being the worst character in this entire work, but it's over now. I'll admit her death caught me so entirely off guard that my mouth has been open for the last 2 chapters. Honestly, I didn't like her. I actually hated her, but perhaps she deserved a more gentle death.

Actually, didn't she immediately betray Uruma after he saved her because she didn't want to get exposed for almost getting...y'know. I actually don't really feel bad anymore now🫥

Users who are viewing this thread