Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 152 - I Got Carried Away

Dex-chan lover
Easy, Jun still got his family right? Let the cycle of revenge begin again, and let that fool know just how much suffering Uruma has been though, to let Jun know he wasn't even close to that pain.
Jun still has his family? Uhhh who? I thought the reason he is such a siscon is because she's the only family he had left?

starting to wish this ended back when he was still in highschool with his brother and grandpa still alive. All this clone and brainwashing bullshit is getting tiring quickly.

Dex-chan lover
I knew since Kaname was introduced that the author was gonna do the same reused thing to every supporting character but what surprises me is how few panels they gave Azuma. Raped her AND killed her in like 3 pages and had basically no meaningful dialogue after dragging her out.

There's just no stakes involved when it comes to any cast member. Author kills them so often that it's impossible to have any significant emotional attachmrnt to them at any point.

The formula is old and predictable. So bad and lacks any depth or nuance. Honestly disappointing how many opportunities to write something that's above 1/10 but manages to even fumble that. I might as well be reading an episodic manga with all the sub-bosses acting as the weekly villain and the habitual side character kills might as well be the catchphrase
u put my thoughts into words. seems like the author was so lazy that they reused the exact same plot device of re-introducing a girl character, having Uruma tied up, killing them cruelly, then Uruma kills them. an actual copy and paste.

Not to mention that thanks to this pattern being apparent, there is no reason to care about what happens to anyone in this manga anymore. the author kills them off in a cheap way, by definition, fridging female characters so that Uruma can go thru some "badass" development, rinse and repeat.

Dex-chan lover
lmaoo dude what was the point of randomly forcing this girl into every other chapter just for her to do absolutely nothing until the end

Man i'm really pissed, and not at these braindead characters acting all insane and edgy, i'm pissed at the author for carrying the story this far to kill a character like Azuma just for cheap shock value and hatred.

What a mess of a manga, it should've ended a while ago just like a whole lot of similar mangas, they get dragged so long that they start doing crazy stuff like this for no good reason narratively speaking.

Other examples are Ana Satsujin or Sekai Oni, it just keeps going while tearing everything apart.

Dex-chan lover
A small part of me genuinely thought they wouldn't kill Azuma off. I don't know why.

Maybe, just maybe, it's a different girl he kidnapped and brainwashed so she'd act like Azuma? Eh, who am I kidding.
i am on the same boat i think that it was a trap to broke the MC, but sadly the author has already done some bad twists for the readers, i really hope that Azuma was one the girls that were brainwashed and gave her face, but now it's clear that the brainwashed girl (the one that in the past was knocked out in 1 hit, has now unwillingly became the next target)

Dex-chan lover
I really liked my theory that Azuma is Kyou alternate identity.... Oh well. Finally, we are back to our regularly scheduled edgy. Jun is the guy I want dead the most next to Kyou.
Dude, what the hell do you smoke to get to that high? because I want some of that too...

Dex-chan lover
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read so much of without dropping, and I don't mean it in a complimentary way. Even Yamada Yoshinobu's works are better than this. For fuck's sake.
Well I agree with you on that but still it's not a bad read, but yeah the inconsistencies make it unbearable...

Dex-chan lover
u put my thoughts into words. seems like the author was so lazy that they reused the exact same plot device of re-introducing a girl character, having Uruma tied up, killing them cruelly, then Uruma kills them. an actual copy and paste.

Not to mention that thanks to this pattern being apparent, there is no reason to care about what happens to anyone in this manga anymore. the author kills them off in a cheap way, by definition, fridging female characters so that Uruma can go thru some "badass" development, rinse and repeat.
Yep, but it kind of confirms... well more of a belief that she is not the azuma we know or else we would had seen the moment of her "life flashed in her eyes" so there's still hope that the one dead was one of the brainwashed girls with plastic surgery done to fool us all...

Dex-chan lover
Yep, but it kind of confirms... well more of a belief that she is not the azuma we know or else we would had seen the moment of her "life flashed in her eyes" so there's still hope that the one dead was one of the brainwashed girls with plastic surgery done to fool us all...
oof I envy you and your level of copium.... we hear her say Uruma's name and reaching out to him.. no reason to believe it isnt her

Aggregator gang
Welp, what do i expect anyway.

I wont be huffin copium,Azuma just got used like a rag by author and that's that.

Aggregator gang
yeah yeah just kill off the first actual love interest that's actually contributed to the story and give the MC no motivation for anything except to murder, i mean they already killed off the last of his family

this story gets more and more shit every chapter

Dex-chan lover
Okay that last panel was badass but ahh man they killed her, I’m just gonna cut all feelings off for this manga, even if uruma dies I won’t be surprised, or the doctor or even the cute nurse sidekick, just a waiting game lmao

Aggregator gang
Well time to see how this dumpster fire ends because lord forbid the author can’t go a couple chapters without the most edgiest shit ever.

Aggregator gang
Well, I just finished binge reading and catching up to this manga. I don't even remember how I came to reading it. Manga was shit from the start but something just kept me reading and here I am to leave off on I guess lol.

Users who are viewing this thread