Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 152 - I Got Carried Away

Dex-chan lover
Just reading to see how this ends. And honestly, no more bullshit ideas about being captured or having doubts from now on. What needs to happen now is for Uruma to kill Jun in the most satisfying way possible (in the next 2 chapters at most), then becoming an uncontrollable killing machine, moving on to the endgame, going straight for the leader.

At this point, I know it's too much to hope for, but I no longer have enthusiasm for this story and the will of “read it just to see how it ends” can only take me so far without dropping this for good.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Enraged Uruma is now on stage!"
Until he gets beaten up or tricked again, then have someone he knows be tortured, if possible, oh god this is very important, if possible rape some girl, because apparently the author has unresolved mental issues and it's very important to the plot. And then be killed infront of him for the simple purpose of have this excuse of an mc go all macho john wick wannabe rage for a few pages until cycle repeats.
A MASTAHPEACE!

Fed-Kun's army
Doctor saves the day. Also the policewomen were lucky. Bad luck for Azuma though, it's a bit sad to see her go like this

To anyone who still think Azuma was a clone, sorry guys after this chapter it's obvious she was the real one

Next girl to die is probably Kawana, the one with the doctor, preferably after being raped.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The author really just killed Azuma in that way (the most absurd and quick), just let Uruma get his vengance the most bloodiest way, just to end this edgy thing.

Dex-chan lover
A small part of me genuinely thought they wouldn't kill Azuma off. I don't know why.

Maybe, just maybe, it's a different girl he kidnapped and brainwashed so she'd act like Azuma? Eh, who am I kidding.
Me too, bro. We can hope/cope together.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Jun be careful what you poke with a stick, it just might bite your head off!!

I really was thinking from the previous chapters discussion that Jun had multiple Azuma look a likes & was killing them off one by one to torture Uruma for as long as possible. Doesn't look like it & at this point I bring up the sunk cost fallacy that I'm even reading this. I would hope Uruma gives a satisfying death to Jun because man what a disappoint (already has too many for me to list). Thanks for the translations.
Tbh I don't think there's any way he can kill him that would be "satisfying" the guy doesn't value anything like Jun does. So even when he does kill him, it doesn't matter. The damage has already been done.

Dex-chan lover
Not buying she is actually dead yet, that was too nonchalant for someone who was there from the start. Although, since he didn't start going "let's do it again" and brought another similar girl, I am wondering if the author actually went for it (Not that she was much of a character anyway).

Get back time

images

Dex-chan lover
I still don't think she's dead. Maybe it's copium but I dunno. The whole thing about the lookalike clones makes it seem that way.
ANYWAY I STOPPED CARING ABOUT GOOD PLOT A YEAR AGO! COMMENCE THE VIOLENCE!
when the author tried to make the detective a good person before getting killed he already show the extent of his writing quality... now this is just edgefest

Fed-Kun's army
Azuma's death is a new low point for this series. Sadly, the author only sees supporting characters as expendable; their deaths are sudden and dramatic, because only by inflicting further trauma on Uruma can the author create a fresh catalyst for Uruma's revenge. That the author does not discriminate between the fates of characters who enable this mutually destructive revenge (e.g., his grandfather and the doctor) and those who do not enable it (e.g., his younger brother and Azuma) suggests that the only way Uruma breaks free from this vicious cycle is by killing the person whom he most hates. Here the author perhaps draws inspiration from Western media, which has, for the ease of mass consumption, become increasingly devoid of morals (i.e., lessons that can be derived from a story) and produced countless uncritical and banal portrayals of revenge-inspired narratives, like John Wick. Needless to say, I expected a lot more from this multi-volume series than a killing spree that aspires only to imitate a one-hour-and-40-minute film consumed as mindless entertainment. Oh well.

RIP Azuma.

Dex-chan lover
Welp I'm going to throw my lot in with the other commentators in the pit of copium hoping it's an Azuma clone. Maybe Jun is secretly holding her hostage as a final trump card human shield to guarantee his safety. Maybe all the nice people I see in my room's wallpaper are also totally real.

Double-page supporter
let's fucking gooooooo!!! please be a 10 chapter slow torture arc!!!

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I don't think there's any way he can kill him that would be "satisfying" the guy doesn't value anything like Jun does. So even when he does kill him, it doesn't matter. The damage has already been done.

Uruma actually has a lot of targets, and I fully expect the author to have Uruma to start killing and or raping the Kaname clones before this is over.

It would be a low right after this one, but it at least makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread