Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 15 Ch. 154 - Oh, I see

Dex-chan lover
Azuma survived the arc just because author needs someone to die at the finale to trigger his zerker stance i imagine. Since thats the purpose of pretty much every girl in the series.

Group Leader
Wow i wondered just half a hour ago when this will come back. Lets see whether the author regained his mental health or is just as insane as before
Can you wonder when we will Peter Grill will come back?

Dex-chan lover
Gurl what do you mean NOOOOOOO did you forget wtf that guy did to those other girls?? He literally altered their faces,brainwashed, and used them sexually as he pleases....oh and used you to kill the MC which you almost end up doing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
why does this feel like more of a "jumped the shark" moment than literally anything else I've read in the last 30 chapters

Dex-chan lover
I get that they were friends, but it still annoys the fuck out of me to see her try so hard to save him, even after all the deaths and lives he ruined. Though I guess he was brainwashed too, and could have at least helped clean up the shit he made by living.

But still, it's annoying.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't kill azuma so the revenge was already nerfed. Kinda hilarious how it ended though

jak

Contributor
A clone? We're throwing clones into this now? Fuck it, add space ray guns and light sabers.

This manga us such fucking trash.
Clone in as a woman with a face change and acting, not an actual scientific clone.

Dex-chan lover
Well it seems like Kyou's brainwashing is finally starting to wear off on Jun.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt kill or torture Azuma cuz she had nothing to do with it but god forbid if youre a girl who happens to have the same name as Kaname to end up with plastic surgery and become someone's literal slave

Users who are viewing this thread