Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 159 - The Last Revenge

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know why the story disclosed that or why the Kaname clone would even know that detail. As far as the audience has seen all the crazy bitch has done is killed and maimed people with her Mengele experiments, why is her being a lesbian important now?

There’s probably a “corrective” rape scene on the horizon given the track record of this manga.
Like i said, since rape is the main plot device of the manga and the new target is a woman, lesbian rape is the play considering rest of the cast is woman.

Yes, this manga is THAT shallow.

Dex-chan lover
And then they all die, except for MC who goes full tard rage, and manages to remove one eye from the main bad guy this time, then he gets stopped by the secret always been there super duper trio that bends metal with their bare hands, and probably rapes babies while eating them for breakfast at the same time, and then he gets to work with the police force next arc, because now they're somehow influencing everything on a global scale.

Oh also, once he finally kills the final baddie, he'll act triumphant that MC turned out exactly like he hoped he would, giving you no change to feel any form of catharsis. Also all the police will die, and 90% of the world's population.
Don't for get the part when CIA and MI6 gets involved which ALSO has double agents from the organization among them who will help the main villain to change his identity so that search for him can start all over again while KGB and MOSSAD sleeper cells set a trap for MC so that more girls can be raped.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 it all goes terribly wrong and leads to everyone but the main villain and shun and maybe 1 side character dying so we can get a third arc with a new cast of goons
Please no, I just want to be free...

Like i said, since rape is the main plot device of the manga and the new target is a woman, lesbian rape is the play considering rest of the cast is woman.

momoki's correction torture

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I'm doubting the academic rigor behind Momoki's experiments. Would be surprised if they passed the peer review stage.
Also Last Revenge :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this manga reached 160 chapters, a lot of mangas got canceled and this manga still going.
Well, it's Magazine Pocket. If there's something to know about it, it's that a manga can go on for a long time even with minimal fanbase/readers. (Seriously, just look at how long YJKの異常な愛情 survived in it before getting the axe, despite being at the pure bottom of both popularity and overall reader reception for more than half of its publication. I bet this manga wasn't even selling 1k per new volume at the end.)

That being said, this manga has managed to maintain a fanbase and actually crossed the million copies in circulation a while ago, so it's not like it's an unknown manga.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang

i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this piece of shit story went that far

Dex-chan lover
at this point I'm only reading cause I'm 159 chapters in and I may as well just see thos through to the end now

Dex-chan lover
I for one look forward to the "epic reveal" that Momoki has perfected her brainwashing drug or whatever she's doing this chapter so we will have an ARMY of Kyous just like we made 30 Kanames (and apparently spare Juns)

Double-page supporter
Last revenge... no, i don't believe you, that Revolution Club has too much power, Clones, drugs, absolute power over the police and gov, is just too absurd, not even Project Mayhem, from fight club got so much nonsense, and that was the point.

I don’t know why the story disclosed that or why the Kaname clone would even know that detail. As far as the audience has seen all the crazy bitch has done is killed and maimed people with her Mengele experiments, why is her being a lesbian important now?

There’s probably a “corrective” rape scene on the horizon given the track record of this manga.
Probably so the woman in Shun's group meets her and they hook up and obviously rape is involved and I hate this manga

Dex-chan lover
I love how they know no information about them besides that she's a lesbian also thank god we're in the final arc i can't remember a single thing about the kaname that got killed

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this manga reached 160 chapters, a lot of mangas got canceled and this manga still going.
it's disappointing that it's the case. just a really nothing series at this point. Shock value for the sake of shock value is pointless

Users who are viewing this thread