Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 162 - The Blooming Spring

Dex-chan lover
All right I guess we really are in the final arc given that everything is going to shit. Maybe the police will be convinced that Kyou is ACTUALLY a bad guy (doubt it). I'd be impressed if the author tricks us (again) that it will be another 100 chapters before the end.

Dex-chan lover
Police when Uruma sneezes: Murderer! You're under arrest!

Police when Kyou murders his family, creates a massive cult where people constantly die/go missing, and starts planning some sorta apocalypse: aw shucks, I guess there was nothing we could have done...
lol literally what i said last week. Kyou got that Sukuna-plot armor

Dex-chan lover
Police when Uruma sneezes: Murderer! You're under arrest!

Police when Kyou murders his family, creates a massive cult where people constantly die/go missing, and starts planning some sorta apocalypse: aw shucks, I guess there was nothing we could have done...
Peak writing indeed. Shit is so retarded tbh :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of shocked at myself for still reading this trash. I guess it's a kind of grim, disgusted fascination at this point.

Let's hope this actually is the final arc and not another fake-out like the pre-timeskip shitshow. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of shocked at myself for still reading this trash. I guess it's a kind of grim, disgusted fascination at this point.

Let's hope this actually is the final arc and not another fake-out like the pre-timeskip shitshow. :haa:
Plot twist, Uruma regresses back to the past with the revenge system, builds a harem. Kyou is main girl.

Dex-chan lover
I always thought that Shun was going to face some big repurcussions for murdering an innocent policeman but nope, guess the author thought that was boring and forgot about it.

Dex-chan lover
oUc8vhui_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread