Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 159 - The Last Revenge

Dex-chan lover
"Last" revenge huh?
spiderman-funny.gif

Now lets just hope it doesnt lead to their demise with Kyou the only one surviving and this manga being extended another 100 chapters

Dex-chan lover
They are all gonna die. Maybe some rape here and there as well since there are still some females left in the cast. Since they weirdly specified that the nutjob was a lesbian, time for lesbian rape i guess? We didn't have that i think so now we will.

Dex-chan lover
And then they all die, except for MC who goes full tard rage, and manages to remove one eye from the main bad guy this time, then he gets stopped by the secret always been there super duper trio that bends metal with their bare hands, and probably rapes babies while eating them for breakfast at the same time, and then he gets to work with the police force next arc, because now they're somehow influencing everything on a global scale.

Oh also, once he finally kills the final baddie, he'll act triumphant that MC turned out exactly like he hoped he would, giving you no change to feel any form of catharsis. Also all the police will die, and 90% of the world's population.

They are all gonna die. Maybe some rape here and there as well since there are still some females left in the cast. Since they weirdly specified that the nutjob was a lesbian, time for lesbian rape i guess? We didn't have that i think so now we will.
We will see her due naughty things to women before her punish of being abused by her male servants as her punishment:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I don’t know why the story disclosed that or why the Kaname clone would even know that detail. As far as the audience has seen all the crazy bitch has done is killed and maimed people with her Mengele experiments, why is her being a lesbian important now?

There’s probably a “corrective” rape scene on the horizon given the track record of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread