Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 17 Ch. 172 - Oh, That's Right!

random death they said, dumb chapter they said. We are all reading an edgy manga about revenge and death. It comes with the territory. What would you do? Honestly, You go around killing for the sake of "Heroism", but your still killing. Also Kitami was a chauvanist. Kitami was written to be a Martyr. Just because one of your favorite characters died, doesnt mean you should shit on the author, chill. It means you should feel like fighting. lol, jk. Even though it isnt important and im just bored like the rest of you, we should get more life experiences before speaking.

didn’t know what to say but this is one of the most random bullshit death i've ever laid my eyes on
can’t wait to see this show become anime and get shit on

So.... I'm not the only one thinking that he should've thrown the bombs right? Man I missed when this manga was actually good and interesting.... Literally wasted potential now.

Aggregator gang
random death they said, dumb chapter they said. We are all reading an edgy manga about revenge and death. It comes with the territory. What would you do? Honestly, You go around killing for the sake of "Heroism", but your still killing. Also Kitami was a chauvanist. Kitami was written to be a Martyr. Just because one of your favorite characters died, doesnt mean you should shit on the author, chill. It means you should feel like fighting. lol, jk. Even though it isnt important and im just bored like the rest of you, we should get more life experiences before speaking.
kitami was no one's favorite character

he was a useless character that did nothing except serve deus ex machina, and now he's died a useless and pointless death.

please read better media. in fact, get better media literacy.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I picked a hell of chapter to catch up to. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? Not even a goodbye?

So you're telling me we went through all of that hospital arc just for this fucker to blow himself up?
And it still is somehow the least stupid thing this manga has to offer lmao

The doc probably:
833.jpg

He couldn’t have just thrown the vest or the bombs attached to it? No dialogue or build up to the actual sacrifice? I actually liked this doctor guy, but man, this author must hate this series cuz my goodness

Say psych right now!
But maybe his injuries from earlier were more serious than expected and instead of running the risk of slowing them down or potentially getting them caught, he chose to sacrifice himself. Guy does have a bit of a hero of shadow justice vibe.

Or
That’s not actually him. For some reason, him coming strapped with bombs on his person without neither Uruma nor Kawana took notice beforehand. Basically he was switched out at some point. We have people who can make perfect facial replicas of Kaname after all
Let’s be real here, the author probably just killed him off for shock value.

Dex-chan lover
So, what's fun about the human body is that it's a machine that's designed mostly for one thing: throwing shit. Starting at the legs, the twisting motion of the hips allows for power to start from stepping and be transferred into rotational energy. The lower center of mass compared to primates also allows for smoother throws, as the center of mass experiences less movement by being lower. From there, the trunk of the body can continue transferring that force by turning, going into the arms. The arms are a 3 part mechanism, with the shoulder and upper arm generating force with wide motions and fast movement. The elbow, lower arm, and wrist all whip together at the moment of throw, adding massive speed to any thrown object.

Seems they didn't teach this in whatever college Dr. dipshit went to.

Users who are viewing this thread