Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 172 - Oh, That's Right!

kitami was no one's favorite character

he was a useless character that did nothing except serve deus ex machina, and now he's died a useless and pointless death.

please read better media. in fact, get better media literacy.
Damn, looks like we have differening opinions.

I liked his deus ex character. If im to be honest, all the characters are rather 2-dimenional, but its an easy to read revenge manga. Its simple and to the point. I read stuff like this before i head to bed, im brain-dead myself, lol

also, i agree. I can always improve. Ill see where I can get better with my media literacy. If you got any pointers, i'd be happy to hear em. :)

random death they said, dumb chapter they said. We are all reading an edgy manga about revenge and death. It comes with the territory. What would you do? Honestly, You go around killing for the sake of "Heroism", but your still killing. Also Kitami was a chauvanist. Kitami was written to be a Martyr. Just because one of your favorite characters died, doesnt mean you should shit on the author, chill. It means you should feel like fighting. lol, jk. Even though it isnt important and im just bored like the rest of you, we should get more life experiences before speaking.
lol

Aggregator gang
Damn, looks like we have differening opinions.

I liked his deus ex character. If im to be honest, all the characters are rather 2-dimenional, but its an easy to read revenge manga. Its simple and to the point. I read stuff like this before i head to bed, im brain-dead myself, lol

also, i agree. I can always improve. Ill see where I can get better with my media literacy. If you got any pointers, i'd be happy to hear em. :)
Don't worry too much, I can see why you like it.

Monster by Naoki Urasawa is a great place to start for trying to work on media literacy. It's a bit long, but it's a genuinely very good "revenge" manga, although I wouldn't describe it as a revenge manga in the sense that Juujika no Rokunin is. It's hardly about revenge-- It's more like a man journeying to correct a wrong he's done.

Monster is a masterpiece and a great piece of media to work on media comprehension and literacy. It's not so complicated that you can't understand the story on the surface level, but it has a lot of depth and nuance. It's grounded in reality in the same way this one is.
The anime and the manga are equally good, they're very faithful to each other. The only plus the anime has over the manga is the soundtrack.

Users who are viewing this thread