Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 172 - Oh, That's Right!

All of this guy's brains, and he couldn't think to THROW the damn things? He had plenty of time to remove his coat and put it out in front of himself.
I mean, tbf, concussion exists. Even if he could throw his things, he'll most likely dying out of internal bleedings (and getting hit by shrapnels).

But, yeah. At least throw the goddamn things, man. If dude is lucky, at best he'll only suffers ruptured eardrums.

Fed-Kun's army
This fucking doctor lol

“These are my special bombs”

Goes boom

Refuses to elaborate further.

Dex-chan lover
lbr the doc died for nothing, that grandpa will still be walking and in one piece somehow bc he managed to use his lackeys as a shield at the last millisecond or has some stupid bombproof layer of skin

Aggregator gang
All of you guys aren't thinking with the 5d brain chess move this college graduate has: he's so smart that he realized not only the situation he's in, but breaks the fourth wall and acknowledges the absolute trainwreck of a manga he's in and found his only way out. Quite genius if you ask me

Dex-chan lover
Can we get to the point the bad guy fucks MC in the ass, then somehow MC manages to cut bad dudes throat? So that his shit can finally end. I basically read this as a kinda guilt attornment of sorts, but even shit has its limits and this manga kinda gone past that point quite a bit time ago. Its like artist and whoever publishes it, tests readers stupidity for buying this shit out of curiosity or something.

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't have been a much better choice to give the bombs to the MC and for him to throw them to the enemies as he have perfect accuracy and insane strength

Aggregator gang
this feels... hollow? idk but feels weird, lacking so much...

Dex-chan lover
Well that was fucking stupid.
Everyone crawl through the hole and leave the coat back there.

Dafukkkk. What's wrong with the author's brain.
And the MC still useless af.

Users who are viewing this thread