Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 172 - Oh, That's Right!

Dex-chan lover
Shall i say that knowing this manga it wouldn’t surprise me that they come up with some kind of bs and say that doc is alive (please just this time):wtf:

We just had a clone arc, it’s as likely as anything else.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well you see, he had a vest on so its only a scratch wound,torso and head are absolutely fine. They will put some twigs from a tree as his new arms and legs and it'll be alright.

Dex-chan lover
gee maybe they should hsve just left the town one of the multiple chances they had

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what stopped him from just throwing them out there, or planting them in there and escaping through the tunnel and then exploding via his remote controlled button (it wasnt connected to the bombs via cable) 😐

Dex-chan lover
you know when you kinda fucked up when the panel that shows the death of one of the main characters is more funny than sad cuz OH MY GOD, that came out of nowhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
im sorry what the FUCKING SIGMA is this lmao.
this isnt even tragic or sad, this is straight up comedic. bro really said "i am genius, bachelor, im gonna go out and boom myself!"
this is just fucking presposterous.

Dex-chan lover
You could've dropped the bomb at the door, go into tunnel, and blow it as soon as door open.

You could've open door toss out the vest and blow it.

You could've mention you have it.

We just had a clone arc, it’s as likely as anything else.
prediction: the clone guy switched the doctor guy with a fake doctor guy while they werent looking and clone guy predicted that they would get cornered and nobody will give a fuck again that this guy still had clones left

Aggregator gang
Yeah the doc was one of the better characters. Oh my rubber nen, save him pls

I also thought a clone doctor was the one who died but he's in the "good" camp which shouldn't have the possibility of clones so I guess not...

Kawana is gonna freak out and I wouldn't like to be in the fucking smiling gramps shoes right now

which is also why the fake doctor got stabbed and died because kitami cant die since his plot armor is stronger than that

Group Leader
Another random death, another brain cell lost while reading this manga.

Doc should have used the girl with the plot armor to carry the bombs. Pretty sure she would resist somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread