Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 172 - Oh, That's Right!

Aggregator gang
oh yay, the literal plot device character who only ever served to pull dues ex machinas out of his ass has finally been written out of the story

Dex-chan lover
Yeah thats one way to get rid of a character before the climax I guess lmaoo

Double-page supporter
😧MY JAW DROPPED ngl. Ik a lot of yall are not shock im not shocked that he died cause I knew eventually but I didn’t think BOOM 💥 he was going to died. That girl is next she’s too weak. But why everyone dying but that girl who always getting kidnapped 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Is no one else going to mention that Kitama referred to Jun's two partners as "Mr. Four Eyes and that Lad"? Is there going to be some stupid shit later on where they find out she's a woman and that throws all of their plans out the window because Kitama is like turbo gay to the point of being revulsed by women and he crumbles in the face of one?

Am I reading too much into what is probably just a translation error? With this series you can never really tell.

Double-page supporter
Just like that? No flashbacks before dying? Even antagonists get those. Unless this is fakery and later it will be revealed that Kitami is the real villain all along.

Dex-chan lover
Say psych right now!
But maybe his injuries from earlier were more serious than expected and instead of running the risk of slowing them down or potentially getting them caught, he chose to sacrifice himself. Guy does have a bit of a hero of shadow justice vibe.

Or
That’s not actually him. For some reason, him coming strapped with bombs on his person without neither Uruma nor Kawana took notice beforehand. Basically he was switched out at some point. We have people who can make perfect facial replicas of Kaname after all

Dex-chan lover
Seems author rlly drag this up and yeah this happen.

Dex-chan lover
Uruma really just has no plan and stumbles into victory every time by pure circumstance, doesn't he
Every fucking arc this guy is getting outplayed and captured and does nothing but stew in angst until someone or something bails him out

Users who are viewing this thread