Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 17 Ch. 174 - I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU

Dex-chan lover
"Wow, I really love this girl, I must try to keep myself acting normal in order to try and have her love me back, I'm sure I'll live a normal life then."
Clearly attempts rape, and gets stopped
"FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU"

Funny. I'm betting he'll die being forced to relieve the day again, and see that he was forcing her into it, and in his mind he saw it as their mutual love bearing fruit, and go full psycho before killing himself before his wounds do it. That or Uruma tells him what the actual story was.

Dex-chan lover
Did his grandpa not teach him to double tap?🤦‍♂️ Anyways this was the POV from the lunatics perspective thinkin he was cucked, but it's likely that Eika was in a relationship with granpa Uruma... Crazy bastard was likely too socially inept to notice the signs or anything 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
That the author dares this lame BS at this point into the story : of all the stupid nonsense we are supposed to believe the MC didn't check whether or not that old creep was dead? Are you kidding me

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of how insane this beef is to begin with based on what's shown so far...
Taking it out on the descendant of your rival after he is long dead is not normal.

I don't recall any other instance where any character, fictional or real does this.

Competition and conflict and rivalry is has been with us forever we all know that, but when does it ever involve their loved ones or descendant?

The few I can think of:
1. They're "in the game", ie. your rival drug cartel don has his wife and kids actively involved in his business, they all know what they're getting into and thus are fair game when the button man knocks on the door.
2. Your rival is a coward in hiding, you use the family to draw him out. Once they show themselves you let the family go.
3. Following up on #2, if you opt to not let the family go it's because you explicitly want to hurt your rival by making him suffer as he watches his family die before him.

All of which still comes down to you wanting to inflict pain onto your rival who is still alive. If he's already dead, you go tracking down his wife or kid or parents or coworker to kill them or torture them...you might as well just grab a stranger off the street by that point.

Last edited:
i always come here to see the comments hate this manga. really amazing to see their disappointment

Dex-chan lover
I just only need to occasionally check the comment thread without reading the actual chapter, and be like "oh, it's still bullshit, okay then. Carry on."

Users who are viewing this thread