Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Human Subject A's Transformation

Dex-chan lover
Man. I'm always a sucker for this kind of edgy shit. Like it's so bad it's good thing.

this is wayy too edgy for the sake of being edgy lol. If the kid actually cared he would have taken precautionary measures as soon as the bullying even started. He didn't even bother to do anything after they killed his cat, and just ran away by moving somewhere else instead. Wtf dude? You should have wanted to get revenge right there for your cat. Tell the authorities, get video evidence with your phone, carry around a knife for protection, or learn how to fight. Just doing one of these things could have worked. Instead he waited until he lost everything. I'm still gonna read this tho LOL

How dumb is this xenon guy lmao, yeah just stab them and go to juvinile or yeah just learn how to fight against 5 guys bigger than you.

if grandpa was part of a secret group I wonder how many war crimes he's committed

over time those sort of stories when an impossibly evil kids manage to forever bully somoene and then even kill adults without getting caught - they start feeling incredibly cliched.

Users who are viewing this thread