Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Human Subject A's Transformation

This reminds me of Hepatica (Misu Misou), although the grandfather there wasn't like this one

Dex-chan lover
I think I like how the author stretched the idea of "kids or teenagers suddenly picking up on others" and combined it with psychopathic tropes.

Same goes for like 90% of the movies out there. Love the idea how advanced alien civilizations are all using the same type of UFO look the same and have the same goal: to eradicate humanity. Love the idea of how we are stretching the whole idea about tricks and stuff into the whole magic with mana and element. Love how authors stretch the idea how demons can be both kind and evil and etc. It's a fiction. It's not documentary.

Dex-chan lover
You would think that the asshole that was throw off a cliff in front of a car would resent the other kid if not just straight fear him, but he seems fine while he mauls the lil bro with a rock and burns down the car?

Contributor
Didnt know this one, i just started because the 1st book just released on France.

Not a bad start.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt know this one, i just started because the 1st book just released on France.

Not a bad start.
hey I hope I'm not too late, but you shouldn't read this. It starts good but completely throws away the premise and gets to absolute shit

Dex-chan lover
Someone mentioned this manga is similar to Maria no Danzai so I'll giving this series a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread