Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Single-Minded Desire

Group Leader
Rather weird that MC is still this naive after what he saw years ago

Fed-Kun's army
It showed promise but this set up was way to contrived for my taste

Aggregator gang
Half-assing shit is annoying as fuck. You either kill them and sit in jail for the rest of your meaningless life or just wallow in your own self-pity. Don't do both dude.

honestly i'm gonna enjoy his death bc uruma looks like he's soooo tired of his shit so i hope he makes him suffer a lot

I think he’ll get a quick death mc doesn’t seem that interested in making him suffer

I feel like a lot of authors fall into this trap of making the antagonists so evil that it just becomes hilarious and unbelievable. Also that Deus Ex Machina Rapist just so MC could show off his power. I think this one goes in the trash.

Dex-chan lover
the fact that he approached the guy first and talked nothing about what he did wrong until confronted is already sus enough lol

Dex-chan lover
take pity and just off him fast, gahd that face is horrible.

Dex-chan lover
Thought we got a gay yandere. Alas, the pleasure of seeing him die will still be the same

Wow, I actually really liked the idea of how the gramps tells him to wait 4 years to actually see if they've changed. Pretty interesting

at least its not a boring "aaaaa i must have my reveeeenge no matter what !" classic story where the character doesnt even bother to check if the ppl have reformed, at least he knows that they havent now lol

Users who are viewing this thread