Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 15 Ch. 153 - Aren't We Friends...?

Dex-chan lover
While I am glad that Azuma didn't actually die & it was just a look alike that was used, I still find it in poor taste that the author did that to the readers for a few weeks. Regardless we all know that Jun is going to die at the end of this (unless the author pulls another fast one on us like that hasn't happened before). This hiatus won't really make us dying to know what is going to happen next given feedback I've seen here on Mangadex. Anyways thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Man, suck my dick. So a fake “Azuma” was raped and beheaded and we’re supposed to be relieved?

“Whew, first girl is still alive, wait who was the other chick?” The eventual reveal that Azuma was still alive and Uruma has already killed his former friend supposed to be tragic now I guess?

Presumably Azuma saw what happened to the clone, why the fuck would she give that guy the benefit of the doubt? She should be horrified at the sight of him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
FUCKIN CALLED IT!
Called it exactly. make a fake clone same way as the other and ooo look so spooky. This sit is predictable.
Get well soon manga guy

Users who are viewing this thread