Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 15 Ch. 153 - Aren't We Friends...?

Dex-chan lover
At least the author didn't go full retard because holy shit, copy pasting something that happened twice already would have been next level stupidity.

Fed-Kun's army
soo... why not dodge Jun's bullet from the very beginning
bro literally forgot he's superhuman

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW SHE WASNT DEAD FUCK YEAHHHH, I doubt anybody saw my prior comment in THAT chapter but I fucking called it I knew she had to be a clone

I knew the author would chicken out of this. Don't get me wrong, i'm glad she's alive, but i can't forgive this entire stupid revenge thing just wasting time.

Dex-chan lover
I just knew it! For once, my endless surplus reservoir of copium has rewarded me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
soo... why not dodge Jun's bullet from the very beginning
bro literally forgot he's superhuman
The only explanation I can think is that it was the shock of being betrayed again by Jun, because like he said "he still wanted to believe in him"... And after what happened with her sister he still wanted to save her, "external wounds heal, but for the mental... even unconciously some things are hard to put appart"

Dex-chan lover
Presumably Azuma saw what happened to the clone, why the fuck would she give that guy the benefit of the doubt? She should be horrified at the sight of him.
facts tho she had the gall to say "you still have a kind heart" like she didn't just witness him rape and behead a brainwashed girl lmaooo

Contributor
And this trash manga end with another plot armor for her, while everyone else die.

Thanks god it's on hiatus, i can throw this into the trash now and rate it 1/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Plot armor again, even it was ridiculous for her death you should've gone with instead of a clone fake out.

Users who are viewing this thread