Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Aftermath

That azuma is really pissed me off,how can she got caught like 2 times.Maybe there's plot twist?

Dex-chan lover
Hope she's not gonna get raped, hope she's not gonna get raped, hope she's not gonna get raped, hope she's not gonna get raped, hope she's not gonna get raped, hope she's not gonna get raped, hope she's not gonna get raped, hope she's not gonna get raped, hope she's not gonna get raped.

Dex-chan lover
It was so obvious he should have gone for the head first. She is the command center, by far the smartest, most ruthless, and a catalyst to the others. Killing her immediately before anyone knows something is up would be the obvious solution. But the boss has to come last, so now the difficulty +5.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking called it. Fuck this sixth sense bullshit. "And suddenly they knew the killer without any evidence whatsoever because they felt it, hurr durr."

Hurr durr "He's got the look of a killer" bullshit of course.

But anyways the last panel says Azuma "sneaks in" so I know where this is headed. I'm hooked to this manga now

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK SHE'S A PROSTITIUE?
bruh i hate the damsels in distress they're just there. And most of the time they like idk act dumb to get saved by the mc
But who knows what the mangaka will do with her...
Ill wait 😗

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting no police involvement since they didn't even look into what causes the MC's family's death except calling it an "accident"

Fed-Kun's army
man i really hope shes doing it undercover for the mc otherwise shes just an idiot

that detective better be brewing some brilliant long-term plan or else he's just being an irresponsible and unprofessional dick who prioritizes suspecting and re-traumatizing a victim who lost his family over finding the culprits behind the incident

goddamn I hate it when detectives act like this in manga

Users who are viewing this thread