Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Lust

Fed-Kun's army
wheres the chapter at????? is this really the whole chapter? wtf, no offense to the translation team since all they do is translate jap to eng but who in the hell releases a manga with less than 13 pages and only seemed like 4

Dex-chan lover
@KentuckyFried she's a moron, for starters she's back after almost getting rape and betrayed the one that saved her the last time she almost got rape.

How many times is this girl gonna get saved from the brink of death/rape/mutilation? I think this is gonna be the 4th time in 8, coming up on 9, chapters now.

Group Leader
yeah seems like it got transferred to magazine pocket https://natalie.mu/comic/news/399892

Group Leader
@ProfileGuy Im really bad with these spoiler tags honestly and @ramzy meaning there gonna have sex at Chapter 10 (That's what I mean by getting busy) but Chapter 9 the same girl meets mc again at the bar or hotel😁

Dex-chan lover
@DarknessAssassin aight bro thank you,
kinda got intrigue it and went to read the raws and Nah i don't think they're gonna do anything sexual it doesn't feel like it.

also for spoiler stuff just select the text that you want to hide and press the eye with cross over it

I wonder if manga would even exist if Japan couldn't use rape/molestation/ntr or cheating bait as a plot device, this is a bit much and we're only at chapter 8 ffs lol.

Users who are viewing this thread