Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Lust

Fed-Kun's army
Pls do she does not add anything to this story. If this was a manga where the mc was completely alone doing this stuff it would be 100x better

Contributor
Oh, good god, why is the female 'lead' in this manga so ridiculously stupid and useless? At this point, even I want her out of the story. She's not even a proper character to show MC there's more to life than revenge and all that jazz, she's just a hindrance and a nuisance.😑

Group Leader
@OK_NINA Maybe it wasn’t doing well in the magazine, but maybe there’s not really a problem. Not really enough info to tell if it’s a good or bad thing. For us it just means that it’s weekly now

@Yurichi Haven't you ever had that thing happen? Like, you hear a new word and then, same day you learn it, you hear it four times from various places/people?

It's kinda like that, but rape

@batsling right. in theory i think weekly would mean its good/ GIMME MORE, I'm not sure how it works over there. thank you batsling ,love the name.

I am fucking suprised that she want to go in person to quit instead of idk, never appear there again?

We boutta see some asspulld from her, she either gonna offer her body and get raped, kick his nuts from that position and get sliced in the neck.. or fucking mc bolts out the door which is highly unlikely... Eitherway she is fucked

Some people might excuse her stupidity and naivety with her upbringing in a peaceful environment, but who tf would care about a woman that was saved once and then betrayed her savior to save her own reputation?

I would absolutely want to have her removed from the story one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
The heroine just gonna throw her life in every fucking psycho pathetic character in this story.I just hope karen can still be save.

I can see and have a feeling the mc cutting that sex addict in the future

Users who are viewing this thread