Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - I Love You

Fuuuckk!! Uruuma should mutilate his body before leaving that shitshow! Remember the leader of the fag group? The med student might repair this rapist faggot and later take on his revenge! Do a 100% double-tap on this rapist faggot MC!!!

Bro the only chick with a brain died, that blows, they could have given her a redemption type arc helping Mc. F-U other girl. I swear if they end up together, it would be the worst shit in this whole series dragging it down....just saying lmao💀.

Now I'm waiting for when he takes revenge against that girl? In the 5 person bully group. The one that seems to have already caught on that he is after them. The school girl that said she loves Iruma, Azuma - she's plenty weird 🤔. Sometimes it's like she brings herself to danger. Might not live long if that continues.

Hmm. The first dude Uruma killed didn't really show any "humanity" at all, whereas this 2nd dude is still massive shitbag, but in his last moments seems to be able to display some semblance of humanity. I wonder if author is going to progressively give each of the bullies more "humanity" to give the MC a crisis

Users who are viewing this thread