Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - I Love You

if anyone wants some simmilar manga/manwha try reading one of these they are simmilar in a way some arent as fucked as this but most have the revenge plot

deadtube (starts of as just a gory manga then it starts to be about revenge)
prison lab (the raw ended at 65 chapters the translated there are like 54 and it gets updated really slowly)
dungeon seeker (not as fucked as this one but its pretty good basically an isekai revenge manga)
yoru ni naru to boku wa (this one is also revenge but its not as fucked as this but its still really good)
Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru
My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin Some Revenge
Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku (this only got 8 chapters and hasnt been updated for 4 months but its pretty good)
psycho revenge (ive been reading this since chapter 1 or 2 and its pretty good)
oshi no ko (not really a revenge and its not fucked but its a really good manga that ive been reading since like chapter 13 or 14 and deserves more love also the mc wants to find his father because
he suspects that he had something to do with his mothers death so in a way this is a revenge manga just depends on the readers view on what a revenge manga is supposed to be like.
dog nigga (this one is about a half dog half human thats trying to find his dad to kill him for raping his mother who was a real dog i think not sure since its been a while)
pumpkin night (about a cute girl that got her face burned because of a cunt the translation is very cringy but its not bad (the story))

except for deadtube, brutal satujin kansatsukan no kakuhaku, and oshi no ko the rest are all about revenge.

Double-page supporter
I'm kinda having a love hate relationship with this manga lol. Why is it doing really good with the villains and revenge parts but everything related to that female protagonist is just fucking dumb and is poorly written...
Could it be that the author is actually good with his writing but the editor or someone of sort made him bring in a mediocre love interest just for the sake of it???? That's the only answer I could come up with tbh

@sweatyman123 to add to your list there’s Miso Misou i believe it’s spelled, the plot is damn near the same as this manga, not as fucked up but it’s really good and fairly short read

Yes, every psychotic villain and the most atrocious monsters in history will have some form of human emotions such as love and compassion, but for very very specific aspects in their life, whether it be selfish/personal. But this fucking garbage bag is so far from redemption, just the sight of it should not spark enough pity to redeem his actions. He literally helped in the murder of MC's parents and brother, childhood bullying and literally RAPED him as a child.

@essen46 yeah I don't know what's with the female love interest's involuntary involvement in the whole situation. It's kind of forced with how coincidental she ignorantly gets into trouble. The first time was alright, sure, because it was MC's first kill for practice. But why in the fuck did she go into prostitution and why? Sign up for a job formerly at a convenience store ffs, ask your parents for a recommendation or something.

UH A guy who is a literal pimp, blackmails and assaults people, kidnaps and locks people up, and can gather a literal hit squad and had done who knows what else, shouldn't get sympathies just because he got a teenage crush.

Karen's revenge was brutal wow.

I like the fact that author didn't portray evil people as something that always rotten to the core, they also human which make them also able to feel what normal ppl feel, tho it doesn't justify any of their evil doing

ez3

This is sad because of the poor girl and not because of the fucking psycho.
Blatant feeeling manipulation.

Double-page supporter
@OK_NINA
Yeah either that or she'll be his redemption, both can be either cliche or well executed base on his writing. I'm not gonna say anything about how it could turn out but how things about her is handled up to this point is really weak comparing to the rest, that even a plot twist or an emotional ending won't be able to compensate lol

Users who are viewing this thread