Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - I Love You

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe the author saved the stupid girl multiple times,but not karen.

I have no sympathy for this dumbass, that doesn't justify one bit why the fuck he did all that. Glad he's dead.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what’s gonna happen to this asshole. Is Uruma gonna off him, or will he turn good?

Double-page supporter
yoooooooo anyone seeing this dude with no name pretty sure i'm not high rn

@suck-a-duck I am pretty sure the useless girl will come in to start doing a 3 some and some random old lady will get involved contacting the police and they all get banged and jailed at the same time. Highly possible

Dex-chan lover
What @Sleepingair said, I'm aggravated that the boneheaded FMC has infinity Get-out-of-horny-jail-free cards, but the author couldn't bring himself to let Karen live after suffering for months with this evil bastard. I'd make a joke about her suicide being on purpose just so she could ask to speak to the Manager of Hell to ensure sufficient eternal torment for the guy but this chapter's ending is just so unreasonably unfair and sad. That Karen didn't even feel like her family would take her back at this point is just disquieting and I feel like if the MC had intervened a little making sure she got back to her life before meeting his bully, it would have been a more meaningful revenge.

Double-page supporter
I feel really bad for Karen but this really is the greatest punishment for shithead over there.

Believe it or not luck plays crucial role in life more than brain for fuck sake im happy to be single for the first time

Actually turning around on this. At least its trying to explore the unseen tie ins of revenge a bit.

Dex-chan lover
"I guess I beat and raped the shit out of her because I really love her afterall..." No you don't. Is author really gonna pull the "they might have conscience afterall, so the MC starts to doubt his actions." ?

Dex-chan lover
@essen46 Yeah, really... The very first chapters were fucking glorious... Then the girl appeared and pacing go puff~

Users who are viewing this thread