Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Witness

Dex-chan lover
1. I don't think the MC thinks of himself as "on the side of justice". It's revenge, only mitigated by the possibility of forgiving a redeemed target. He's otherwise a good kid who got handed a bad situation. (Being targeted by the worst kind of bullies ever.)
2. "Real justice", not sure what he means by that. I hope it doesn't stop at "law enforcement", because that's only one aspect of justice. BTW, where is "justice" in regards to people who killed two adults, seriously maimed a kid, all to try and push yet another kid to suicide? "Revenge" is certainly not "justice", but neither is a police force and a set of laws who can't do anything against criminals. Mr Cop will have a lot to do in order to show us "real justice". I do have some hope in this guy though. He doesn't seem the sort to just pretend that applying the letter of the law is "real justice".

When the school festival over.....
No no no don't do what I thought plz author, at least let her have a good end.
Dont let that bully harm her. But that may be impossible....

dude, don't mess with sasuke. Today he is there to trip you up and he will torture you tomorrow.

I hope the police don’t go arresting the MC because it is “Justice” while ignoring the bullies that still does crime to this day

Dex-chan lover
WTF is wrong with that dumb schizo trash. Who are you to Uruma, that you think other people can't get close to him. Fucking deadweight

Calling it right now the policeman will torture iruma

Also man he does not have time for this stupid romance

Users who are viewing this thread