Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Witness

Double-page supporter
Damn wasn't expecting that backstory on the girl I feel something awful will definitely happen to her now and that bastard detective is definitely sus is he really just trying to stop the killing or he has another motive?

Dex-chan lover
Nah he should definitely ask gramps. I get the feeling gramps was a Casanova back in the day

Dex-chan lover
Shortest chapter ever (not counting the 4 chapter fight lol)

And yeah, Uruma should definitely ask gramps

@Knighto For real xDDD

Aggregator gang
99% chance of death or being part of one of the bully's schemes for new girl. 1% chance of her confession being answered.

Instead of investigating about those bullies the detective is going after someone who got bullied and got his family killed. Makes sense

that detective better go back home and watch some tom and jerry .....tf he think this is we on a mission who cares about justice

oh I'm gonna hate it so much when the new girl gets killed and the supposedly FMC keeps staying alive despite of her idiotic decisions just because of her stupid plot armor.

Dex-chan lover
@FeBriz This x1000
Also if she was being bullied at the level Uruma was, then what was her brother doing during that time?

The police know that the MC's family was killed by the bullies, doesn't charge or even investigate the bullies, then they investigate the bullied kid who they, from the first murder, knew was our MC. Good job at making a shitty story author. Anyways ill continue reading and see if the new girl dies. Ill drop if she does, if not ill stay a bit longer. Hopefully, the FMC who has less character development than the new girl will at least die soon so that terrible love interest can gtfo for a better one with a better personality.

I think her story is real but she is getting forced to get close to him and bait him.

Dex-chan lover
can we please get rid of the useless black haired girl PLEASE!! ugh he better not end up with her, like if she stays please just let it be for comical reasons.

Anywayz why do i feel like this detective is the father of one of those bullies

I'm getting the feeling that the new girl will suffer and the brother will experience a trauma and will hate the mc. And furthermore that investigator talkin' bout "real justice" my ass whether you catch the mc, that sense of justice I can likely predict it. Although the torture of mc was brutal I can understand the pain his going through even though its wrong to kill, but those people will not change. (Can't explain more cause of bullshit I'll spout).

I like this.

The police gives a free pass to all the other murderers and rapists, but will teach MC "real juctice" 😂 What clownery is this

lmao "real justice". My guy do you know the shit he went through? How bout catching some real criminal ya cunt

Users who are viewing this thread