Juujika no Rokunin

Double-page supporter
Prediction: the fifth kid, the “ringleader” of the bullies, also has a grandpa in the same secret WWII unit, and received the same training.

this is some good stuff we got here. revenge and hitman manga are really my thing too bad theres hardly any hitman ones, but there seems to be a trend of revenge manga. i love them all lol.

Really interested to see the future of the manga, thank you for the scans, it seems like you got a good one for sure! ^--^

That last scene eerily familiar

- that one frickin magical underwear wearing oniisan getting ra*ed by the inspector?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this gets axe and the mangaka is forced to do something better than wasting their time creating garbage

Fed-Kun's army
Nope nope nope. Trigger warning here for unnecessary animal abuse, plus the girl is obvious plot armor. Waste of an hour.

This is utter trash, edgy as fuck and gratuitous to a nauseating degree, I love it, it's gotten to the point it's actually enjoyable to read.

Every tragedy protagonist:
"I'm blue bada be da ba da ba de dum..."

Don’t trust any of the comments calling this straight trash if you like edgy gore fests this is perfect for you I rate this 7-8 it’s a good read (warning not for the faint of heart and also a lot of animals have been abused by the bad guys)

Users who are viewing this thread